Services, Pricing and FAQs
Junk Removal Service
- Whether you’re moving or just cleaning out, The Garbageman will work with you to make the whole process easier.
- From a single piece of furniture or a bulky appliance to a whole home or office cleanout, The Garbageman will take just about anything except hazardous waste.
- The Garbageman does ALL the loading. You simply point at the junk you want removed and we’ll do the rest.
- No need to have a big heavy metal container taking up a lot of room and ruining your lawn or driveway. We bring our container on rubber tires and remove it the same day.
- We do our best to donate and recycle as much as we can. The rest is disposed of properly.
- A FREE ESTIMATE is provided when we see your junk. There is no obligation, but we are always ready to do the job at the same time the estimate is given.
- The Garbageman has no set pricing or minimum requirements. You pay based on how much junk there is.
- Each customer is unique and every load is different. We’ll give you the best price possible for your situation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
WHAT JUNK WILL YOU TAKE AWAY?
The Garbageman will take away just about anything except hazardous waste.
APPLIANCES–refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, microwaves
FURNITURE–couches, chairs, tables, desks, dressers, bookcases, mattresses, patio sets
LARGE ITEMS (including disassembly)–swing sets, trampolines, above-ground pools, sheds, exercise equipment
ELECTRONICS–TVs, computers, monitors, speakers, stereos
MISCELLANEOUS JUNK–books, boxes, tools, tires, toys, clothes
CONSTRUCTION DEBRIS–lumber, drywall, wallboard, tile
WHAT DO YOU DO WITH THE JUNK?
It depends on what you have. Any items that can be recycled will be, including paper, wood, metal, plastic. Typically, more than 50% of materials that we remove will be recycled! With each customer’s permission, items may be donated to a local charity. We work with several local charities to bring them items they need. Leftover waste is disposed of at a state licensed transfer station or landfill.
CAN YOU GIVE ME AN EXACT PRICE BEFORE YOU ARRIVE?
In order to give the lowest, most accurate pricing possible, we base every estimate on a visual inspection of the actual junk being removed. We have no set prices. We charge only for the amount of junk you have. Estimates are always free.
WHAT SIZE CONTAINER DO I NEED? 10cu yd? 30cu yd?
The Garbageman always has the right size. We bring the container and do all the loading. You pay for only how much we take. Eliminate the questions. The Garbageman is the best answer!
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS MAY I USE?
We accept cash or your personal or business check.